Loft Design Service
Specialist Loft Designers London
Here at Clapham Construction Service, we mean what we say when we tell you that we’re with you every step of the way, from the very first phone call to our team, all the way through to the finished product.
We’re specialists in Loft Conversions throughout London and have become fine tuned at virtually every single part of the process, so much so that we now offer a Loft Design Process as a separate function to those who merely want their plans and building regulations dealt with for them.
What’s more, we offer this Loft Conversion Design Process for a mere £1000, including planning permission.
We’ll design, and create the plans as well as submit and gain the necessary permissions you need to begin work on your loft conversion and we’ll do all of this for just £1000. No hidden costs, no extra fees – just £1000.
So just what does this loft design service include?
BESPOKE LOFT DESIGN SERVICE
Usually, when homeowners begin thinking of a loft conversion in London and beyond, their first point of call is an architect. Once they have the plans with them, they then move on to structural engineers perhaps and then look to submit those plans (if planning permission is necessary) before they begin work.
Here at Clapham Construction Service, however, we’re providing an all-inclusive loft design service that won’t just encompass your initial loft design and the subsequent plans but your building regulations as well as submitting those to your local planning office. What’s more, we’re offering this in a fixed price service of just £1000.
Within the loft design service, we include:
- An Architectural Measurement Survey of the property
- A set of Existing Plans of the property
- A Full set of Proposed Plans for the Loft Conversion
- Amendments to the drawings until we reach your final design
- Submission to the local authority for the proposed project
- Permitted development fee paid by us – however there may be an additional surcharge to cover the cost between the permitted development fee and the full planning permission fee (this will be discussed before proceeding)
- Undertake any Changes requested by the council
- Construction Review of the plans to ensure design meets practice
THE LOFT DESIGN PROCESS
We try our best to ensure the process is as smooth and efficient as possible and it all begins with a site survey.
- We’ll visit your home and carry out a site survey, ensuring your loft is not only suitable for a loft conversion but also seeing what we can do to bring your vision to life in the space available.
- We’ll consider everything from budget to time frame and of course, the space in front of us before we begin creating designs. This can take 1-2 weeks however if our designs need amending (at no extra cost) then it may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- We’ll provide you with preliminary drawings for you to approve and once you do, we’ll submit your plans for full planning permission or permitted development.
- To reach the point of gaining approval, this can take around 8 weeks on average.
View Our Design and Build Process
Check out the work of our amazing teams and
what we can achieve in your home
Want some friendly advice?
Contact Us Today For Loft Designs
We have created this loft design service to make things as hassle free as possible and that’s exactly what it is. Once you’ve gained planning permission, you then have up to three years to begin work. It’s also worth noting that once we’ve completed all design work, you are under no obligation to use our services for the conversion itself.
If you’d like to find out more about our loft design service and how we can help you, simply contact us today on 0203 950 7957